5 THINGS I LEARNED FROM MICHAEL BERG
1. We were created for one singular purpose: To be happy. Fulfilled. Beyond what we can imagine. Even though there must be times of pain and hurt, we’ve been given the gifts and power to turn all pain into pleasure and all hurt into heaven. Right here on earth. Right now.
2. Reading the words of the great Kabbalists purifies the soul and effects a great transformation within us. Reading their actual handwriting intensifies that effect beyond measure.
3. The Zohar is the hidden Light that was concealed at the moment of creation, the Light that was revealed and then lost on Mount Sinai. That Light is the power of immortality and paradise. Therein lies the true power behind the sharing of the Zohar.
4. Make time for study. Not to become wiser. To become purer.
5. The bridge to paradise and immortality is through the power of certainty—not prayer, not sharing, and not learning. Overcoming our doubts about what we see in front of our faces, knowing that all pain and chaos are illusions, and having absolute certainty that paradise is here now—this alone is what will propel us into that new reality. This is what tears down the curtain to reveal the perfection that’s been here all along. It’s been hiding behind our doubts and our belief in the darkness that we see. The only reason we remove ego is because it’s the ego that creates our doubt in a perfect world and our belief in death and darkness.