According to the Zohar and the teachings of Kabbalist Rav Berg, there are two realities — our 1% world, where we perceive only 1% of true reality with our five senses. This is a world of chaos and order, happiness and sadness, life and death. The remaining 99% of reality is a realm of only order, happiness and life, including all the wisdom, knowledge and fulfillment humankind is searching for. Every song ever written, every story ever told and all inventions and knowledge already exist, whole, in this realm.

So where is it when we need it?

FREE webinar with Billy Phillips

In this free webinar, Billy shares some powerful insights about Jesus and the Messiah riding a Donkey and why the secret teachings of Jesus are coming out at this point in history. He also reveals a startling redacted section of Zohar that was taken out back in the middle ages.

We won't send you spam. Unsubscribe at any time. Powered by ConvertKit

Billy Phillips

Billy Phillips has been a student of Kabbalist Rav Berg and Karen Berg since 1989. He has been instrumental in helping to make Kabbalah accessible for the masses working on both private and public projects under the guidance of Kabbalist Rav Berg. He has lectured on a variety of topics, most notably the profound connection between Kabbalah, Christianity, Islam and the world of Science.

You may also like...

3 Responses

  1. Etienne Nemb says:

    I will like to join the Kabbalah group and starting receiving lessons
    Can someone help me ?
    Frere Etienne

  2. Barry Klein says:

    Another great reading. direct and to the point. I have so much doubt when when turning everything over to the light. I seem to always pull back to my physical world. My nonsense My opponent always feels like he is sitting on my shoulder these days telling me I need a dose of the 1%. I would love it to be just a bit easier for myself. I see it, I think it, do my work and just cant get over the hump . Sometimes I feel like that mouse that keeps running down the wrong path into the trap.
    Thanks Billy, your always a blessing in some way..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.