NEGATIVE THREE WEEKS
We are now in the Hebrew month known as Av. These three weeks — starting on the 17th of Tammuz and concluding on the 9th of Av — according to Kabbalah, are the most negative time of the entire year. Not because of something bad that is taking place in the universe, but rather because the Light of the 99% is shining with full intensity, without any spiritual ozone layer to filter out its power.
For instance, the sun gives us life. But if we get too close the life-giving-rays of the sun, we burn up.
That is what’s happening during these three weeks.
If we are filled with ego and self-interest, this is like having zero ozone layer protection. If we are loving and sharing and transformed, these powerful rays of spiritual Light nourish and nurture.
The world is immersed in self-interest and so this is usually a time of negativity.
Look at the headlines of the last few days:
Asiana plane crash in San Francisco
Train derailment in Quebec
Dreamliner fire closes Heathrow Airport runways
Packed train derails near Paris, 7 believed dead!
The most intense time of the three weeks are the last nine days of the month of Av, which we are in right now. The Ninth Day of Av is the peak. This is the most negative day of the entire year, and it is also potentially the greatest day of the year, the day when the Messiah is born.
The Ninth of Av is notorious throughout history. Look what has happened on this date:
- The First Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed on the Ninth of Av 2500 years ago.
- The Second Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed on the Ninth of Av 2000 years ago.
- The Israelites were expelled from England in the year 1290 on the Ninth of Av.
- The first Crusade that slaughtered tens of thousands took place in 1096 on the Ninth of Av.
- The Jews were expelled from Spain on the Ninth of Av, 1492. Columbus actually delayed his departure for one day to the new world, because he did not want to leave on the Ninth of Av.
- Germany declared war on Russia igniting World War l on the Ninth of Av.
- The Final Solution in World War ll was approved by Heinrich Himmler on the Ninth of Av.
The Ninth of Av arrives this Monday Night.
The more ego we can lose, the less negativity in our lives.
If we can summon the strength to eradicate all self-interest, this will become the greatest day in human history.
FREE webinar with Billy Phillips
In this free webinar, Billy shares some powerful insights about Jesus and the Messiah riding a Donkey and why the secret teachings of Jesus are coming out at this point in history. He also reveals a startling redacted section of Zohar that was taken out back in the middle ages.