NOVEMBER 14, 2013
Here it is. Bite-size bits of wisdom as profound and deep as they are simple, short and sweet. This is the wisdom of the ages, the oldest wisdom on earth, the wisdom that not only makes one more knowledgeable, but also elevates the soul and our consciousness, which makes us more pure, clear, enlightened and deeply contented.
1. There are no sins we cannot correct or fix. Our sins and darkest behavior not only can cleaned. But they can become actual BLESSINGS, assets and rays of LIGHT the MOMENT we admit our negative actions and transform the actual character traits and impulses that led us to behave negatively in the first place.
2. There is only one thing we all want more than never-ending happiness and paradise. What could we possibly want more than that? Ready? We want to indulge our doubts, engage our disbelief and wallow in our skepticism over the possibility of achieving that happiness and paradise. This reason, and only this reason is why we must bring Kabbalah into our lives for it has the power to eradicate the cynical, pessimistic and doubtful influence that is the human ego, what ancient Kabbalah calls “The Adversary.”
3. The greatest conflict on earth is not between religions, between nations or between enemies of any kind. The greatest conflict is between our ego and truth.
4. God does not punish us. Never. Ever. We punish ourselves by clinging to the very behavior that got us into a place of chaos in the first place. Every single one of our actions is a boomerang. A domino. Eventually the repercussion of a deed returns to us. This is the cause of “punishment.” Blaming God or our enemies is merely to live in denial and to ensure that our darkness and chaos continue.
5. The moment we accept that we are the cause of our problems, we become empowered with the wisdom and strength to become the cause of the solution. But it has to be 100% accountability in order to work.