5 THINGS I LEARNED ABOUT MY KIDS FROM KABBALAH (AND THE RAV & KAREN)
1. We do not own our kids. They are not possessions. They do not belong to us. They are totally independent people who have their own unique, independent role in the world that has zero to do with us.
2. If parents and their adult children happen to be involved with spiritual learning, transformation and helping to make the world a better place, you will get to hang out together and build spiritual bonds, far deeper than the bonds of blood. Kabbalah strengthens blood and spiritual bonds but only if all parties are wise enough to accept this path and the gifts that come with it. The only price of admission is the ego. You need to give it up at the door.
3. Our children are gifts that we do not deserve. Treat them as gifts.
4. We never teach our kids by what we say to them, no matter how wise those words are. Even if its straight out of the Zohar. We do not teach our kids by how we behave towards them. We teach and raise our kids by the amount of ego we give up in our own personal life and the pain we endure for the sake of connecting to the Light. Once we lose enough ego and generate genuine Light, that Light manifests as wonderful children. Some people are not willing to give up their ego for their kids. They achieve tremendous financial success and tragic family failure. If you are willing to give up the ego and endure that pain, you will discover the magic and wonder of your children. And then you can have it all.
5. If we play with our kids when it’s fun, rewarding and delightful for us, it will be a nice fun time. But nothing more. When play time is over, all will be forgotten. If we play with our kids when we are totally not in the mood, when we dread it because we’re too tired, too cranky or too damn busy, we then inject that moment of play with a blazing ray of Light from the 99%, and it infuses the souls of our children with love. That ray of Light and love will live forever within them and within the bonds between the parent and child. The strength and glow and wattage of Light that shines from a parent-child bond is determined by how much we give when we don’t want to give.
FREE webinar with Billy Phillips
In this free webinar, Billy shares some powerful insights about Jesus and the Messiah riding a Donkey and why the secret teachings of Jesus are coming out at this point in history. He also reveals a startling redacted section of Zohar that was taken out back in the middle ages.