1. It’s easy to sit high on a mountain & meditate. But who can sit on their high ego & hesitate in the middle of a fight? To stop that ego from reacting and trying to be right and instead, focus on letting it get pounded and diminished…especially if we happen to be right during that argument! Mountain meditations is not Kabbalah. Diminishing your ego in the middle of a heated quarrel is.
2. If we achieve our purpose in the world—sharing unconditionally, by transforming the traits that prevent us from doing so— and we make our soul rule over our self interest and ego, we rise higher than an angel. If we don’t, we are lower than a worm. Why? A worm is doing exactly what the Creator intended it to do. We’re not.
3. When a physicist is looking at an electron, he is looking in the mirror, staring directly at the substance of his own consciousness. But he doesn’t know it. Why? Because of his consciousness. A consciousness of self interest and ego prevents you from seeing consciousness as the root of all reality. We need to see the ego underlying all of our thoughts and actions in order to see the consciousness that is the foundation and fabric of all being.
4. Sir Isaac Newton, greatest scientist in history, said Plato: “learned his ideas from the Kabbalists.” So did Newton.
5. What we believe is what we will see and experience. We believe in the continued existence of death and in this world being the only reality—and thus they persist.
6. We fight on the 99%. The level of consciousness. Our screaming, selfish impulses versus our selfless ability to just shut up and share. The results of that battle are what manifests on the 1% physical plane. The results are your life. Right now.
7. We all have the answers. To everything. Except we hold the answer for someone else. And someone else hold’s our answers. This is why we share! Now go answer someone else’s prayer.
8. The moment we accept being the cause of our own chaos, we empower ourself to become the cause of a solution. A victim mindset is a prison we can never escape. Accountability breaks us out.
9. Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai has the power—IS the power—to free anyone from any judgment. This is the power of the Zohar.
10. All people are religious because all people are believers. Atheists believe in the Non existence of G-d. Non-believers believe in having no beliefs. Belief = intolerance. Truth includes tolerance. You know you have truth when it removes intolerance and generates respect and appreciation for everyone.
11. Jesus was a Kabbalist. Duh.
12. We are here in this world to become the cause of a perfect world. There are two ways to achieve it: Be the cause by suffering, which gradually changes the world, generation after generation, and will take 7000 years to achieve. Or be the cause by surrendering ego, accepting the pain of losing it and then sharing. That is our only free will—choose to be the cause by suffering or by sharing. A critical mass of sharing can achieve the goal of a perfected world in one generation.
13. Men did not have the guts or ability to bring Kabbalah to the world throughout history. It took a woman. And only one woman in history did it. Karen Berg. This historic, game changing act freaks out the men!